A well-run compliance program can help you maintain a strong safety record and show concern for the welfare of your employees and those that travel our highways. We offer DOT-covered entities, the tools necessary for total compliance at an affordable price. As a Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA), we simplify the process and coordinate all aspects of your testing program including random selections, generation of statistical reporting, coordinating urine, oral and/or hair specimen collections, alcohol testing, laboratory testing, MRO services, and HR consulting.
Highlights of Figment Group Inc.’s Third Party Administrator (TPA) service includes:
~ Less than 24-hour turnaround on negative test results; ~ On-line Access to Results 24/7/365; Broad network of collection sites; ~ Real-time status tracking; ~ Strict data security; ~ Prompt, personal communication on all time-sensitive results; ~ One-stop service ~ Speak with a real person.
Specializing in both DOT and non-DOT program administration, Figment Group offers the following solutions for a comprehensive, total program:
- Company policy review and development;
- Drug and alcohol file auditing;
- Random selections and pool management;
- Third-party administration;
- Statistical reporting;
- Training and advisory services;
- On-line Access to Critical Test Results 24/7/365;
- Strict data security;
- Less than 24-hour lab results delivered to you from the MRO; and
- 24/7/365 post-accident testing.