Figment Group offers compliance services and consulting for all agencies of the Department of Transportation (DOT) at affordable prices.
We have the skills, knowledge, and ability to keep your company in compliance with 49 CFR Part 40 ~ Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program” and the Regulations specific to each DOT agency that applies: FAA (14-CFR-Part 120), FMCSA (49 CFRart 382), FRA (49 CFR Part 219), FTA (49 CFR Part 655), PHMSA (49 CFR Part 199), USCG (46 CFR Part 16 and Part 4.06, 33 CFR Part 95).
Figment Group maintains an edge in performance and service delivery through our commitment to the highest industry standards. Our program is so comprehensive that it thoroughly removes the hassles of DOT compliance, so you rest easy. On-line training is available to keep you compliant without leaving your office.
Through our professional staff, and industry associations, networks, and collaborations we are able to offer our clients a comprehensive, Total Compliance Program or we will design a customized program compliant with DOT and Drug-Free Workplace laws so you rest easy. Figment Group provides cost-effective management that ensures your company is 100 percent compliant, 100 percent of the time.
Personalized, secure, on-line result reporting and on-site testing is available for all DOT agencies.
Example of Our Total Compliance Program for FMCSA-covered Employers
- DOT Testing, MRO, Laboratory and Clinic Set-up
- DOT Post-Accident Testing Requirements and Accident Register
- MIS Reports
- CSA/SMS Interpretation and Guidance
- Quarterly Regulatory Updates and Guidance
- Hours of Service Rules & Logging
- Driver Qualification and Vehicle Maintenance File Forms
- Safety Mock Audits and Prep
- New Entrant Compliance
- Employee, Supervisor and Designated Employer Representative Training
- Customized Policy
- Driver Health & Wellness