Drug-Free Workplace Training
Our Drug-Free Workplace training sessions are available both on-site and online, with a version for employees and for supervisors. Training is made to-order so specific needs of your organization are met.
By educating employees about the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse and encouraging individuals to seek help, employers will protect their businesses, retain valuable employees and help contribute to safer and healthier communities.
- Effects of Drugs and Alcohol at the Workplace
- Supervisor Awareness of Drug/ Alcohol Warning Signs and Documentation
- Employee Awareness and Communication
- Resources for Employee and Family Counseling
- Updates on Drug-Free Workplace Issues and Laws
- Benefits of a Drug-Free Workplace
Types of Drug-Free Workplace Training
(Click on the training for the course description and to send a training request)
Supervisor Reasonable Suspicion Training
Designated Employer Representative (DER) Training