DOT Mock Audit
Our Master Trainers and Auditors are positioned to offer a full portfolio of multi-modal (FAA, FMCSA, FRA, FTA, PHMSA and USCG) Department of Transportation training, mock inspections and audits, challenges to Safety Management System (SMS) data and inspections, custom policies, protocols and standard operation procedures (SOPs), responses to a compliance review, compliance action plan (CAP), prepare or review your Driver Qualification (DQ) Files, secure motor vehicle reports (MVRs) and prior employer background investigations, audit logbooks for accuracy and for Hours-of-Service violations…all to keep you compliant.
Top Three Reasons to Conduct a Mock Audit
To evaluate your organization’s risk exposure to regulatory actions and fines;
To identify possible violations and actions to correct; and
To improve your organization’s productivity and safety record.
(Click on the training for the course description and registration form)
- Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors (Mandated)
- Marijuana and the Workplace
- Designated Employer Representative (DER)
- Employee/Driver Awareness (Effects of Substance Abuse)
- Drug and Alcohol Policy Guidelines
- How to Audit Your Testing Site
- Preparing for an Audit
- Load Securement
- Hours of Service
- Driver Safety & Defensive Driving
- CSA and SMS
- Achieve DOT Compliance
- New Driver Training & Orientation (Mandated)
Our DOT compliance specialists are ready to help you. If you don’t see what you’re looking for contact us today!