If you say NO to any of these, contact your Testing Site to have them correct the error and send you corrected results.
- Does the top of the form say “Federal”?
- Is your Company Name correct and STATED in Section A? This should NOT be the testing site’s information. It must be your company’s name per the regulations.
- Is the Reason for Test marked correctly in Section E?
- Is the DOT Testing Authority marked correctly in Section D?
- Is the Donor’s Information (Name and ID number (last 4 digits of SSN) correct in Section C?
- Is the Temperature checked in Step 2?
- Did the Donor Sign and Date in Step 5?
- Did the Collector Technician sign and date in Step 4?
- Is the Result of the Drug Test clearly marked on Copy 2 (MRO Copy) of the Custody and Control Form (CCF)?
- Did the MRO sign Copy 2 of the Custody and Control Form (CCF)? FYI: Copy 2 is the MRO Copy. The result should ONLY be noted on Copy 2 NOT Copy 3.
You should never receive a LAB REPORT for DOT Urine Drug Test Results
If your collection site is making errors frequently, contact Figment Group at 219-326-8880 and we will assist you in finding a new collection site.